Quote:

Quote:

Yes it was a $250,000 cracker jack box -- but it was well worth it.

because now you date vanessa blue and represent girls who have 10 bucks to their name in horseshit lawsuits? really, that makes it all worthwhile.

i like a man who has goals. some lawyers dream of arguing important cases, or making a difference in the community, and some just want a free blowjob from a girl looking to get out of her agent contract.

Seriously ??? Werent you a teacher at some higher point in your life ? You gave up teaching -- or perhaps you were forced out of your job, but either way you end up having sex with anything with a pulse and you thrown stones???

Nothing is more noble than teaching... and now your goals are what exactly ?? 22 scenes a month ?

Perhaps a little self reflection is warranted on your part before you start judging.

Quote:

It's ranked in the lowest tier of the US News and World Report law school rankings, but that survey is generally bullshit. What that usually means is that a law school like Whittier has relatively open admissions (elitist lawyers and judges value those schools which wouldn't let them in again), and then works its students hard to make good lawyers out of them. Those of us from top law schools dismiss the Whittier crowd at our peril.

Sure I wish I could have gone to a top ranked law school, but my father died after a long drawn out battle with cancer in my junior/senior year of college. I left school to take care of him and it killed my GPA and I had to settle for Whittier. I will take private over public all day long...