Quote:

What exactly is Obama going to change? After all, he did such a great job cleaning up Chicago's government, right?

The fucker cribbed his campaign slogan from Bob the Builder.

I'm with Jim, all the candidates suck. Registered Independent, no Bush fan at all.

so what, your gonna toss your vote away on a candidate who will get 2% of the vote, has no chance of winning and possibly ensure, like nader did, that the worst choice of the ones with a chance will take office? doom us to another 4 years of the same bullshit out of some "protest vote" like a petulant child? OR say... well Obama might not be perfect, he might not be everything we need, but he just might be a start and is a better choice than the alternative.

and as i said... im a registered libertarian.

though i had a total *headdesk* moment tonight when i opened my email and saw a message from the libertarian party with the subject line "Help Us Fight The Establishment". Fight The Establishment.... yeah... im sure that sounded fucking awesome when you were 18 and high off your ass... but how about doing something constructive. Enter the establishment, work from within, change from within... dont fight the establishment, become it and alter it from within.

in other words.

GROW THE FUCK UP.

"You're disgusting, you Caligula-esque mother fucker. But I like your avatar, so you get a pass. "-Chilledstoli If you're normal, people will accept you... but if you're DERANGED... they will make you their leader! -Christopher Titus