Quote:

Hussein! OOOOOOOOOOOOOh he's a secret muslim! Look out! For the record, i believe little will change in America or abroad no matter who gets to be parsdent . It's all a fucking shell game....

Actually, it matters.

Vote out the Republican idiots who were in charge in 2001-2006, and gave us the following:

incompetence leading up to 9/11 (Cheney supplanted Clarke, and Cheney's Anti-Terrorism Task Force met 0 times before 9/11);
a manufactured war in Iraq for political reasons;
concurrent tax breaks for the well-off in a time of "war";
appointment of lobbyists in positions of importance (e.g. heckuva job, Brownie, for FEMA);
hollowing out the Justice Department for political reasons;
taking the 2000 Clinton surplus, and eviscerating it with tax cuts (again, because the Republican Party is driven by ever-lower tax rates for the ever-richer donors to same);

I've lost interest in this, and I'm going to sleep now.

I'm sure, that Sarah Palin (i.e. the scrapings from the bottom of a barrel that is the Republican minor leagues) will somehow, make all this clear, as she pushes McSame in his wheelchair of "NOT-Change", and they somehow save this country from 28 years of deficit-spending, union-busting, Grenada-invading, "intelligent" governance, fiscal irresponsibility, and constant scapegoating of half of the United States (i.e. "liberal", "immigrants", etc.)