Quote:

i agree with 3sb-- i figured that type of behavior had to be pretty common. i mean, shit, that was me every time i had to get to the grocery store or whatever. like, five hours later you may or may not have actually succeeding in procuring food, but probably not, and definitely not without much: freaking out, panicking, going back ten times more to hit it before you left so you didn't fall asleep on the way there (or in the produce section, which i did once), checking the computer, picking your face, going into the bathroom twenty times to check if the face was still bleeding, washing the bathroom floor every time you went in there, then putting on more makeup to cover up the scabs, oh i could go on forever. watching that video reminded me of that constant bouncy movement that you could.not.stop. i think i'm going to kill myself now.

so.... i take it it made you want a hit?
"You're disgusting, you Caligula-esque mother fucker. But I like your avatar, so you get a pass. "-Chilledstoli If you're normal, people will accept you... but if you're DERANGED... they will make you their leader! -Christopher Titus