Quote:

So if you ever get raped, none of us should care then.

actually, considering that this is xpt, i'd assume that the only way anyone would get upset would be if i neglected to record the event so that they could jerk off to it. not to mention, i actually have been raped before, and it really wasn't that big a deal.

Quote:

Do you also not care that Max Hardcore is a rapist

max hardcore is a rapist? you sure about that, darrah?

Quote:

...and how he (max hardcore) treats women on set

um, nope... max and the girls agree beforehand on what's going to happen during the scene.

Quote:

...and that Marc Wallice knowingly infected many of his costars...

you're going to have to take this one up with dr. sharon mitchell, fake ph.D.

Quote:

...has made you into a fucking cunt

strangely aroused right now, thank you, darrah

Quote:

I don't know what happened to you growing up and by mommy allowing you to be raped by your father or uncle has made you into a fucking cunt and possibly whoring your children or future children to him.

for a "journalist," you sure have shiteous sentence structure. please give that one another shot and get back to me so i know what the flying fuck you're talking about

and finally...

Quote:

vin asked: Gigi, how do you feel about the situation in Darfur? And after that please share your thoughts on the value of the American dollar versus currency from other leading countries around the world.

um, just ask gunker what he thinks, then take the complete opposite of his bullshit commy response and you'll have my opinion