^^ And blacks in the U.S. wonder why they still haven't achieved equality after well more then a century of freedom in this country. This video is just one shining example.

With examples to follow such as MLK, Barack Obama, Larry Elder, Bill Cosby, Will Smith, Condoleezza Rice, Fredrick Douglas, Colin Powell, etc; they instead idolize Snoop Dogg, Kayne West, Biggie Smalls, or any other criminal gangster that makes the news.

When black kids in South Central schools make good grades, they are beat down for "acting white" then, in the same breath, the beaters will accuse whites for keeping them down.
It's a dysfunctional culture at it's very core and by and large responsible for keeping alive the very stereotype that they rally against.

Slavery is ancient history. You were never a slave and I doubt your great-great-grandparents (if you even know who they are) were ever slaves.
I have never owned a slave and can, with all confidence state, that none of my ancestors going back at least 10 generations have never owned a slave.
Fucking get over it already and do something constructive with your life.

The biggest racists I have ever met in my life have been black. Talk about the pot and the kettle.

(sorry, that video really pissed me off for some reason)
I'd rather be ignorant than stupid. Ignorance implies a lack of knowledge which is easily correctable through education. Stupidity implies an inability to learn. Therefore; ignorance is temporary, stupidity is forever!