jesus burg, true but SERIOUSLY embarrassing story, between 8th and 9th grade my cousin comes down from norcal for a week we buy weed get high play videogames hang out with my friends for a few days have some fun im off to boarding school soon hes got all sorts of norcal slang says jigaboo and hella a few times, i sort of remember it whatever

FIRST DAY at boarding school, during orientation with like 20 people and this like 40 year old big black guy is our leader hes hip hes fast talking we all like him and want to impress him

he says lets play hangman to kill time

my word? jigaboo oh yes i picked jigaboo and i didnt even know what it meant i just thought it would be hard to guess since i had never heard it before after like 9 people have guessed the first 4 letters hes like what the fuck is your word jigaboo? im like yeah my cousin told me about it, he takes me outside and is like do you even know what this means? explains it and lectures me for like 10 minutes and im apologizing and he believed me because no one could be that stupid and do it on purpose obviously

to this day i can hardly believe it