Quote:

Quote:

So my doctor is an idiot. Great.

...maybe, but at least he is a real doctor.

Correct me if I'm wrong (misterz?), but isn't the PCR DNA test what AIM already uses, ergo the barrier to industry-wide Herpes testing is what, exactly?

AIM uses a PCR/DNA "Qualitative" test. Of all pcr tests the "qualitative" pcr test is the least expensive. The herpes pcr test is still very expensive mostly because it is not yet used that much. AIM gets a great rate on the pcr because of the large number of tests they orer(buy). Herpes is not a test that people get all of the time, because once you test positive there is no need to order it again. The laboratory AIM uses if fully capable of running the tests, it is just very very expensive.

Thebarrier to industry wide testing is the TALENT does not require it from one another. AIM does not set the policy for performers. They have an established protocol and any performer can follow it or not, it is the performers choice.
A number of performers are now using Talent Testing Service(which has NO doctor at all, and if you test positve for gonn/chlam you still have to goto AIM or your own doctor to get a prescription.) Plus they are afor profit company. If you test positive for HIV with them, they will NOT, repeat NOT notify the industry. You sign no waiver there.

P.s. Dr. hamblin, the medical director of AIM is a real doctor. So is the doctor on the board of directors, whose name for some reson escapes me right now. There is NO doctor at all at Talent Testing Service>

AIM does do alot of herpes tests every month. The reason you never hear about it is because the TALENT doesnt talk about it. If your only source of info is these boards you are woefully uninformed. I think even Holly would agree with that last statement.

correction,,,AIM does a number of herpes tests each month> Compared to the other tests it is not alot. ANY PERFORMER CAN HAVE ANY OF THESE TESTS DONE ANY TIME THEY WANT. NOTHING IS STOPPING THEM FROM DOING SO.