Quote:

In Kadens post she stated the "industry herpes rate was exactly equal to the general public." I challenged the veracity of that statement. I never, repeat,NEVER questioned her individual herpes status.

But surely if the veracity of her statement was in doubt, and your statements are true, then she must have Herpes...unless there's some way she managed to avoid catching it, which would suggest that...gasp...she may have worked with other performers who didn't have Herpes (or simply didn't pass it on to her).

Quote:

and if I may speak for Kaden i think she would probably say something like 'mind your own buissness"

No, you may not speak for Kayden, because you can't even spell her name right. Also, the fact that you have fundamentally different views and perspectives on this subject suggests that you don't think like her, and thus may not speak for her. Also, I don't think Kayden would want to be spoken for by someone who can't spell 'business' properly, much less use a simple spellcheck function...it would make her look like an ill-educated retard. (Tip: Next time, try using the colloquial term 'biz'...only three letters, difficult to fuck up, especially three times in the same post as there are only a certain number of combinations you can get from three letters...unless you totally misspell it and add a fourth or fifth.)

Quote:

But I will do this....I challenge you to take a herpes test and put the results up here for everyone to see. Now do you see how ridiculous your CHALLENGE is?

I can post a full clean test if you'd like (I'm not a performer, nor have I ever been), but what's that going to prove? Your contention is that Herpes is more prevalent in the talent pool than the general population, ergo testing a member of the general population, regardless of the results, proves what exactly?

The only thing ridiculous about such a challenge is that it proves nothing, even if I have every STD under the sun.

( Oh, and I don't live in the US either, which would mean I wouldn't be considered a representative sample anyway.)

Quote:

I only challenged her statements regarding the entire industry.

An industry which she has ground level experience of as a performer...if anything, her view of the situation may be slightly skewed because of the type of work/companies/performers she is familiar with (features, limited group of male performers who fit the bill) rather than a gonzo girl, but if there's less Herpes in features than there is in gonzo, surely somebody (AIM, maybe?) should be asking why and how they can bring the two in line?