Quote:

Quote:

Sorry. Thank you Anita Cannibal.

That was one of the first guesses made about three months ago. And for the same reason stated above, its easy to see that I'm not her. Are you really that stupid that you cant see that. But hers a clue for you.....if you dont work in the industry there is absolutely no way you would know who I am. My real name has been used only twice in about the last 9 years on any 'inside industry" website. If all you know about the industry comes form here, AVN, adultdvdtalk, Luke(fake or not) or adultfyi then you basically know nothing about the industry. I'm sorry for bursting your fanboi bubble but thats the truth whether you like it or not. They did the same thing on adultdvdtalk when i posted under the name lookyhere. Then Luke(fake luke) even got into the 'who is he' debate when I "broke' the brooke ashley workers comp story, and how that legal decision makes performers EMPLOYEES not independent contractors.

Again, thanks for confiming what I already know.It is greatly appreciated.

But if you really want to score points here you could point out all of my misspelled words. That will make you a real xxxpt hero.(lol)

Sorry but that would take too long and I don't have the time right now.

Anyways just because there was a legal decision regarding the Brooke Ashley shit doesn't make it the correct decision. That's just typical California touchy, feely, nanny state gibberish. Then again the ultra-libtards that are in control are always looking for ways to put the onus on someone else.
It was a wonderful community with some very enjoyable members. But the vast majority were like German housewives circa 1943 prenteding that horrib;le smell wafting through their open windowsd was just the neighbors having a cookout..--Windsock