Kayden Kross has been sticking it to everybody's favorite scam artist Shelley Lubben over at www.mikesouth.com for several weeks. In Ode to the Dumb Cooze , she seems to have caught Lub-Lub defrauding the Government:

Quote:

Ha ha funny story: Shelley and I were on the radio yesterday and she spent the whole time talking over me. I was quiet for her while she made her points and then she spoke over the top of me when it was my turn to speak. Picture a third grader with her finger in her ears saying “lalalalalala I can’t hear you lalalalala”. It was not far off from that. But I was able to get a few things in.

Her reaction was incredible when I pointed out that her Pink Cross foundation was not, in fact, a non-profit. According to the Attorney General’s office, there is no Pink Cross Foundation on file as a charitable organization. The only records are a filing with the Secretary of State as a regular corporation. She started ranting “Yes it is Yes it is i care about these girls you don’t know what they go through…..!!!”. Picture a raving lunatic. It was not far off from that either. The distinction needs to be made: just because you aren’t making money off of it doesn’t mean it’s a non profit.

Maybe she can have Lucy Lee's old cell?