Quote:

Bestiality is obscene. Anyone like to argue?

Yet I just watched Jackass 2 last night and Chris Pontius and Johnny Knoxville both take a gulp of horse semen.

Also, on Channel 5 in the UK (a free-to-air channel), we have seen Rebecca Loos masturbate a pig to ejaculation. Her previous claim to fame was having an affair with David Beckham.

Therefore, I am guessing said conduct is only frowned upon if it is done in a sexual manner. Ergo, it becomes obscene if one seeks to pleasure the animal or obtain pleasure from it.

I seem to recall reading an article some time back stating that a number of Ethics professors in the US were of the opinion that as long as it is not against the animals will, and as long as you do not harm the animal, then it's all good. As such, unless you're a vegetarian or vegan, you really have no place passing comment on it.

I'm guessing that if I were a dog in Korea, I'd rather get sucked off by some Korean chick than end up as tonight's dinner. Whether it is right or not (a dog getting sucked off), it is the lesser of two evils in that scenario.

For me personally, it's not my bag in the least.