I've had to play that stupid movie on some display TVs at work and it gets stupider and stupider every time I pay attention to it.

First off way to many half naked teenage boys running around for my (or any other heterosexual/non-Catholic priest male) tastes.

Second off, this chick is a five at best. Why does every vampire and werewolf in North America have the hots for her? God damn it I grew up on Hammer Dracula films where the count only went after the cream of the crop. He wouldn't bother opening up the castle door for this chick.

Third off, so the sight of blood makes the lead cat's brother go berserk and attack the previously mentioned five at best chick. What does the lead do to protect her? He backhands her clear across the room into a desk or some other piece of furniture. Wouldn't this more likely result in her bleeding even more?

Fourth off what the fuck is such a greatly under appreciated actor such as Graham Greene doing in this festering boil of a movie? This movie does not deserve him doing so much as a Hitchcock appearance in a crowd scene.

Last the soundtrack is one of the most whiny, annoying, and depressing things I've ever heard that was not posted by Desi Foxx on some blog somewhere.

Edited by the unknown pervert (04/26/10 08:09 AM)