I watched several over the last weeks:

Tortured (2008) - Meh. Not really great, but it had its moments

House of 1000 Corpses & The Devil's Rejects - Both written and directed by Rob Zombie. I liked the last one better.

Vantage Point - Interesting concept, but after a while it got a bit confusing. If you're going to change the point of view from character to character, you better avoid having a rather insane plot. It takes attention away from the POV changes.

Gran Torino - Great. I liked everything about it.

Some documentaries on Iraq.

War Profiteers - OK, but a bit too biased for my taste. A bit less propaganda and a bit more content would be nice.

The War Tapes - Three guys from a National Guard company out of New Hampshire film their year in Iraq with a videocamera. It's interesting in more than one way. You see different footage and you witness the changes they go through.

Beyond Treason - I usually don't want to recommend any documentary type thing I've seen. This is an exception. It was revolting to see what's happening in certain places in Iraq, due to the use of all kinds of 'dirty' weaponry. Both soldiers and civilians suffer from the results of (among other things) the use of depleted uranium.
It's not a neutral movie, but it does give some insight into something that is plainly a 'war crime'. (It doesn't pass judgment on the issue if the US should be in Iraq or not.)