Quote:

Quote:

i think it's because he makes so many of these posts, mostly about this one type of movie. sometimes like two or three in a day, as though he spends every second immersed in horror films.

You say that like spending every second immersed in a horror film is a bad thing!

Quote:

maybe just my opinion, but it can easily be read as a type of posing. i don't really care, but i see where mr. node is coming from. there's way more egregious fronting going on in this place than some dude trying to pretend to be the super hardcore underground horror master.

I'd feel better/less envious if he was proven to be fronting, frankly, but given the access you folks in North America have to numerous horror conventions wherein people can pick up the coolest stuff at very reasonable prices, I'm not inclined to doubt him if he says he's got it or watched it...but I take your point, because in theory, this is the same thing I rail against Sasha Grey doing (Just thank your lucky stars we don't have her posting in the 'What have you watched/read/listened to' threads! ).

Maybe MK-77 could throw in a Ben Affleck movie for every ten horror movies to even things out?

Would that make them happy?

I doubt it. Anyway, I'm off to run some errands. I'll be back to post about tonight's movie, later. That's IF limpnode doesn't recommend my banning, to the forum Administrator. If that's the case, Then those of you who haven't been assholes in this thread, have a good life.
Because I won't be back.