and

I actually remember watching Moonwalker at a Drive-in cinema, where you hook the speakers to the window of your car and watch a huge screen about 1/4 mile away through a buggy windscreen, reeking of mosquito repellent so you don't get eaten alive while eating your popcorn. Basically a bunch of music videos held together by some loopy story about Michael taking kids around a Hollywood studio and being chased around by a claymation gang that later turns out to be... Joe Pesci.

I know it's not funny but I couldn't help but smile that the leading lady in this film was 8.

Cool as Ice however I had never seen and now I wish it had stayed that way. Some of the lines in this are utter cank and while it's meant to be funny it isn't. You'd think with a typical retarded story and lines like "Drop that zero and get with the hero" can't get any worse, but wait until you see the "romance scene" and Ice's dancing and you'll never be the same again.