Quote:

I just watched M Night's movie "The Happening." I. LOVED. IT. However, I just went to imdb and everyone there says it's garbage. Maybe I have bad taste, but this movie haunted the fuuuuck outta me. If anyone's seen it, lemme know what you think.

I hated it. I also hate M. Night Shyamalan- personally. I watched this movie so my hate can be validated. Did you watch Lady in the Water? Did anyone? OMG that was bad. I've never seen a film try so hard in my life. It was worse than Nightfall and that's the worst film of all time.

Quote:

Loop Snatch and Lock, Stock are 2 of my favorite flicks, how does the new one compare? I found his last one to be total crap.

It's a little bit like Revolver trying to be Snatch, with really awkward moments where you start wondering exactly whether this is even the film you started off seeing or one you've already seen. I've not really been a Ritchie fan since the Lock Stock television series died off so he's another chap I'm not exactly feeling.

Thandie Newton though is