Quote:

Zodiac with Jake Gyllenhaal. I wait till it comes out on dvd. I hate going to a theater and not hearing the movie because of others talking. And all the fucking pervs who keep on staring at me or sitting right next to me.

translation:

I hate going to the theater because my ass is too fat to fit in between the armrests... yes, i know some theaters have armrests that raise up... but the very fact that i have to do that makes me want to slit my meaty wrists. So instead i blame "people talking" though what i dont realize is when i am not in the theater it is dead silent because people are not whispering about my freakishly large near-corpse and the god awful smells that emit from the folds that i cannot properly wash. Like all fat girls I try to delude myself that the reason people are staring at me is because they are perverts, and not, that they are afraid i am going to eat their children... or the also common "how the hell does she wake up every morning without swallowing a shotgun... she obviously sticks everything else in her mouth", or "wonder if she notices she sat on that pretty girl" which are the realities of the situation.

Its either that or... my original assumption:

I can't go to the theater again... last time people kept on saying... "look at the Australian guy with the unibomber beard in that dress... should we call the cops?".... I wonder if they think i'm pretty? Perverts...
"You're disgusting, you Caligula-esque mother fucker. But I like your avatar, so you get a pass. "-Chilledstoli If you're normal, people will accept you... but if you're DERANGED... they will make you their leader! -Christopher Titus