SPEED RACER- so cheesy, and awful animation, true to the original, lol. Good for the 10 and under crowd ( age or IQ) 4/10

THE CLEANER-Love Samuel Jackson, but this was easily predicatable from start to finish. Interesting concept. 6/10

THE BRAVE ONE- Jodie Foster excellent as usual. I love revenge movies. Gritty, violent and fulfilling. 9.5/10

AND THEN THERE WAS BLOOD-Not the kind of movie I would usually watch, but glad I did. Hard boiled oil man lives for the next money making opp, no matter what it takes. Also throws a little anti-religious zealot in there to make it better. 8/10

THE FOUNTAIN-Great "Doctor is trying to save his wife whose dying" story plus surrealistic trips to another world. Odd, but fascinating. The kind of movie you write a college paper on because of all the angles, and double meanings. One you will be talking about long after it's over. I want to see it again and those for me are rare. 8/10

MY COUSIN VINNY-it's my favorite movie of all time. I have seen it so many times. I love legal movies and this is such a parody of our screwed up legal system, plus funny as hell with excellent acting by all. I watch it all the time as background if I am working or falling asleep. 9.5/10

All I can think of off the top of my head. I am watching a lot of movies the last few weeks because I got rear-ended ( literally, not sexually, unfortunately) and have been laying down a lot.
xoxo,
Cindi