Quote:

Anyone remember the awesome movie "Over The Edge",

I remember the movie. I was about 19 or 20 when I watched it for the first time and I thought that they were little spoiled little brats even then.

There were a few kids like Matt Dillon in our neighborhood. Each ended up with probation officers.

There wasn't even a community center to shut down where I lived in what was rural LI at the time. Other than sports at school, there wasn't anything geared toward kids nearby. Somehow we didn't burn down the neighborhood.

I remember playing sports outside all afternoon long, riding our bikes miles and miles, listening to a new album, relatively commercial-free FM radio or even comedy albums when it was too cold to be outside, watching the same movie we liked over and over again on HBO [like "The Lords of Flatbush" or "Report to the Commissioner"], sitting around all winter talking about girls we'd like to molest and then molesting my sister's adorable curious friends in our pool in the summer. Even some that weren't so adorable.

The scene I remember from this movie was one where the little gang gets a guy to leave this little cute blondie he's making out with.

There was NO WAY I would have left an interested blonde partying in a parentless house to hang with "the boys". NO FUCKING WAY.

No wonder those idiots had problems.