Quote:

...why the hell not drag him around troy a few times and leave him carrion if you've got the goods. it's a slow day.

^ this is correct, no?

i'm confused about the people saying this is such a low move. did i miss something? if i did, let me know. i'm pretty sure i've seen personal online chats posted before and no one cried foul. (not talking about ms. lynch's posts of her dealings with her customers, because you could say that's just those guys getting what they pay for) i've also seen pm's posted for the amusement of the board. what exactly are the guidelines here as to what is and isn't acceptable? does it matter if a whore is the one being embarrassed as opposed to one of the boys? are these communications bound by any time constraints? i need to know, just in case i should be worried about vanessa coming back and posting some of our weepy late night chats where we lament how hard it is to be so sensitive in such a cold, cruel world.