Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I love material things.

Almost as much as you love the drugs.

Nope I love you and your love of hookers more than drugs on any given day Mr. Grizz

Do you ever excort to feed your addiction(s)?

Excort Jondra no I never had to, I've always worked to maintain my addiction, I was a very functional addict, it's not secret here that I was an ex addict, my asshole and cunthole is in tact unlike yours. My family knew and I was never ostracized, I've got sooooooo much more for you and your supposedly secret life of your love of prostitutes, whores (remember you have to pay for sex) I will get you tomorrow, Im too tired now, I worked all day and Im exhausted. You've done an awful job at covering your tracks (no pun intended), I dont even have track marks, and If I didnt tell you I used in the past, you would never know.
Didn't you learn that it's the cover up that ruins you, you're not very good at it. I hide nothing, if anything I say too much, Im an open fucking book. You are not nearly as smart and quick with the come backs as you think you are my dear Mr. Grizz, you use information from 2003-4 against me, same pic from 2002, I've totally changed and transformed, unlike you, still fucking hookers.....sad, you are a sad, sad boy indeed. I pity you actually. And Im sure your mom/aunt does too that's why she/they allow you to stay with her/them.
Until next time, keep fucking the prostitutes, I hope you cover your little willie I wouldn't want you dying of a deadly disease these whores pass along.
Keep the open space rent free for me in your head, its very endearing.
Have a pleasant evening I have to work tomorrow til 1pm then Im off to shop for my function on Saturday. Goodnite sweet sir.