Quote:

Looking forward to seein Inglorious Bastards this weekend, going to Long Island in about an 2 hours or so, so I need to start getting ready, Im slacking. Hope everyone has a blast for the weekend.
I just got white/grey eye shadow from MAC and some blush called Orgasmic, it' beautiful color and can be work as eye shadow. I also got the Mineralize Satin Finish face foundation, its fabulous, goes on a litle wet then turns to a powder finish, I love those types that dry into a matte powder look on the face, NO OILs,an I got a black water proof mascara, after work in this middle of the fucking humidity I ran to the Mac story as I need make up for fall and since I had the money, before I spend it I wanted to get what I need, I still need more but for now, this is all being saved for End of Sept (if cool enuff) and the month of October.
CAN NOT WAIT FOR FALL TO COME, IM SOOOO OVER THIS SUMMER ( and I cant wait to wear fall clothes and new boots purchased ). Its my favorite Season, Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan as long as its not snowy all the time, once in awhile it pretty an cool but not to the point of where we cant get around.

You gotta buy stuff on clearance, like I do.