Yesterday I bought a bunch of paper: 13x19, 17x22 and a 16x20 storage box for $174.00 at B&H Photo. Also bought 2 of those 7-Eleven McRib sandwiches for $1.99 each and topped each with FREE chili, cheese, ketchup, mustard, pickles, tomatoes, onions and green peppers.

Today I bought 1 Boston Creme donut for breakfast just before the college for $0.99 at Dunkin Donuts. I can't believe that another Dunkin Donuts spot just couple of blocks away charges $1.29 for the same donut.

After college I dropped by the Union Square area. They had one of those street vendor fair things. I walked around and bought myself lemonade for $1.00. I can't believe that some of these vendors were selling same lemonade for $2.00 while others charged only $1.00. The prices also spiked up for the crepes: last year it was $5 now its $6 and up. I also noticed that a lot of these food vendors did not have prices listed. They were also selling Arepas, mexican meat, chinese food that was $7-$9 for a 3-slot lunch box with 3 small portions of food.

On my way back to the main Union Square area, I noticed the Farmers Market and decided to walk around. Usual farmers market crap. A lot of these market stalls are operated by somekind of tatooed hippies, I think that they are the street bums who were picked up by some hippy cult and now they have to sell this organic farmers market crap. I then noticed that a lot of vendors were selling cider, by the cup to up to a gallon. Most of the vendors were selling a cup of a cider for $2.00, but I knew that there had to be at least someone who was selling the cider for $1.00. Then I remember that there was this nice girl from last year who works with her pop or an uncle. Last year she had a good cider, so I decided to look around for her. Their stall moved all the way to the back, near the PetCo store and they had a cup of cider for $1.00, I bought it and it was a good cider.