Quote:

Quote:

I'm surprised Alex hasn't posted in this thread yet today. Unless he was the victim of a Black Friday shopping mall parking lot re-enactment of security opening the gates at the 1979 Who concert in Cincinnati.

Just for the record I made this post before having any knowledge of the guy in Long Island being trampled to death. I just knew it was only a matter of time before it happened somewhere.

I woke up at 4:07AM today, left the place by 5:02AM. Got to the Bath & Body Works at 5:58AM, I was the 1st and only customer there. I bought 10 oils at $4.00 each there, 5 for mom and 5 for her boyfriend. They had this thing: spend $40.00+ and get a VIP Gift Bag for $15.00 (a $106.00 value). I also applied $10.00 OFF coupon. Then I went to another Bath & Body Works, the one thats near the Grand Central. Bought 4 foot fizzes (that blue shit in a jar) at 2 for $20.00 (reg price is $15.00) and also did the $15.00 VIP Gift Bag thing. I tried using one of those handy $10.00 OFF coupons but the employees here were smart and said that I have to get $10.00 more of products in order to do the coupon and get the VIP Bag, so I took another foot fiz jar. Then I went to Toys R Us over at Times Square and got myself 3 AquaRaiders Legos at $30.00 each (reg price at $60.00). Then I went back home, took a bath, ate a bag with meat, got dressed and went to work. Not much work, so I went shopping again. I stopped by the same Bath & Body works that I went to at 5:58AM and this time got 4 foot fizzes that totaled to $40.00 and I applied the $10.00 OFF coupon. Next stop was another Bath & Body Works that is like 5 blocks from where I was. Here I got the Elixir Blue Body Wash tube for $10.00 and another same tube for free with the BOGO Free coupon that I took out from my grandpa's gift set. From here I went to Toys R Us, same one at Times Square, but the AquaRaiders Legos were all gone. I looked around and found the last set that was stashed under the Lego Chrysler Building fixture. From here I went to another Bath & Body Works on Atlantic Avenue where I bought the pocket hand sanitizer for $1.50 and also got the tube of Sweet Pea body cream that sells for $12.00 but I got it free with my coupon "Get any item up to $12.00 of value with any purchase". From here I stopped by the Target and got myself the Goya Mango Nectar drink for $0.65. My last purchase of the day was the 2 liter bottle of Big Fiz cola from Rite Aid Pharmacy for $0.79.