Quote:

Quote:

Burg that's a really good looking combo right there.

I think that you are just being nice. If I posted the same pic and said that I got it for $12.00 then you would say that it is crap.

Not true, I would say it's still a nice combo and score for you for getting it for $12.00.

I love to get a bargain for something I really want, do you think I want to spend my hard earned money like that??? I have to be dying for it and it's not on sale or wont ever be. But if it's something I want and I know it will be on sale, I'll wait, Im not rich Panzer, by far. I just make a nice living at my job and my Condo is paid for so my bills are not too bad.
I buy certain things cause I cant wear fake jewelry, my skin turns green and my ears get infected the 2nd day if I wear fake earrings. So if it's not really good silver or gold I can't wear it.
And when you buy shit like you did re: the Tiffany cuffs, they are going to tarnish and turn to shit. So you get what you pay for my dear, when will you learn that?? Oh that's right, never.

I buy shoes for those prices and have them for years and years. I care for them properly and keep replacing the lifts, and they last for years. I buy expensive purses and guess what, those also last forever, and alot of them come with lifetime guaranties. If it's a really good one, you register it w/certain codes with the company and they will replace it or fix it forever. So once again, you get what you pay for.

The glasses also came with a 3 year warranty, anything goes wrong or they break, they will replace them with a new pair and they only cost $310.00. So the few expensive things I have are investments for me. I dont have everything expensive, I have a few things, but everything I own is not 100's of dollars of 1000's of dollars. But Im building a nice little collection. And if I ever get really desperate, I will go to Beacon's Closet and sell em. Hopefully I will never see that day. I also have a book, that's already worth 1000.00 signed by author. So I can sell that too.
I had a Louis L'amour set but I lost it in a move, it got misplaced and never saw it again, was lilke a set of 12, gold leaf pages and all. Signed too.

See talking about Burg and I just typed a "BURG"
and why would I or should I be nice to Burg we dont even talk on the boards.