Bought a gift for my grandpa, the Elixir Blue gift box that retails for $29.50 at Bath & Body works. The gift box included a cologne, after shabe lotion, the shower gel and the $10.00 Off Card for the next purchase of $10.00 or more. I also had a coupon $10.00 Off the purchase of $30.00 or more so I had to buy a small hand sanitizer for $1.50 so my purchase would be $31.00. I applied my coupon here and also found out that I could use another coupon of mine for a FREE liquaid soad, I chose the pomegranate one. So for $21.00 I got the gift set, liquid soap and the hand sanitizer.

I also found this new $1.00 pizza place right next to TJ Maxx that is called 2 Bros Pizza. They have a really big line for a dollar pizza and they had 13 pies ready to be put up the oven. The weirdo in front of me had an arguement with the pizza-baking mexican and I dropped my dollar slice by accident, so the mexican gave me a free replacement.

I then went back to work, stashed my purchases and then went back to Bath & Body Works so I could use some more coupons. They had the promotion for the 4 liquid soaps for $10.00 and I had a coupon for a FREE item of my choice of up to $13.00. So for $10.00 I got 2 Honeysuckle soaps, 1 Cucumber and 1 Sweet Pea soap and for my FREE item I choose the Black Chamomile Pillow Mist.

I also bought a gift for my granma. The gift is the 3.4 Fl Oz Tommy Bahama Set Sail South Seas perfume. I got it at TJ Maxx. It normaly sells for $20.00 there but I chose the box that was marked down to $16.00 because it had some lotion spilled on it. I cleaned it once I got home and the box looks like nothing was spilled on it.