Well, one GOOD thing about the crappy economy is the benefits I will reap on my Taxes next year.... fuck you IRS.

So I am buying a few things this week to make myself feel better and take advantage of the deal to be had in just about anything. Seriously kids, if you are fortunate enough to be debt free (or close) and you have CASH, nows the time perhaps to go out and get those things you NEED but have been putting off. People, dealers and businesses are desperate and ANYTHING can be negotiated down if you know what you are doing and can flash money in front of their faces. No one wants to turn down a sale (and this by the way, includes WHORES...)

I needed a new bed, plus a few accessories .... I wanted something streamlined and low enough for me to easily move/jump out of my chair and under the covers (or onto the waiting whore). I purchased this along with a different night stand, but the one I bought is in BLACK.

I also bought some barstools for my downstairs bar and billiards room....6 stools with leather backing and upholstered seats. They also have BOTH foot and arm rests and swivel seats, and they are made out of wrought iron with a detailed wood frame. Normally the stools run almost $720 each, I got them down to $550 and when I said I would take 6 of them, the final price was 500 each, delivered. This means in a couple years when it comes time to replace and get rid of them I KNOW I WILL recoup my whole whole purchase price, or pretty damn close.

Next up, I am redoing the kitchenette and bathroom in my guest house but unlike Gia, I am not too keen on Panzer's shower door. It isnt bad, I am just tired of that style and glass in general. I am on a WOOD kick right now....wood wood wood.

Attachments
356157-Bedroom.jpg (2 downloads)