Quote:

Quote:

Alex, don't waste your time on all these supplements and potions. Just keep working out and stop eating crap. You can't expect results eating microwave food and pizza no matter how much you're exercising.

But the box promises the following:
-Shocking Fat Loss
-Severe Thermogenesis
-Razor-Sharp Cuts
-Frightening Muscularity and Striations
-Paper-Thin Skin
-Crazy Conditioning

and the warning signs read "Exposure to this formula will cause 3rd degree fat burning"

That's called creative advertising. Also, stay off Gatorade, store bought fruit juices and all those sports drinks for the same reason. It will be plastered with "Now with vitamin C!!" and "Electrolytes for energy!!!"

Sure, it has vitamin C in it. After the juice was pasteurized so it could sit in the grocery store and not rot, they added vitamin C. They also forgot to tell you about all the damn sugar in there. Same with sports drinks...it's all sugar. Electrolytes? I get those from food, but if you're really concerned, Smart Water contains electrolytes. Get your energy from real, actual fruit, veggies, whole grains (oatmeal and brown rice are best) and meat. By the way, coffee ain't bad for you. It gets me buzzed enough for workouts.