UPDATE: "If I had a rifel, I'd rifel in the morning..."

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=127147828&blogID=437114703

Monday, September 29, 2008

holy canolli

i am bored

when did life get so boring

o yeah when i moved to pennsylvania
haha
i kid....kinda

i am sitting here watching the steelers game and playing with my ferrets

yeah ferrets
i gave em a bath today. they hate that...
but its funny...they squirm and wriggle around afterwards to dry off...i need to trim their nails but i dont want to hurt them... ugh

i need to get that pet-i-cure thing i always see on tv.... seems like it would work well...wonder how much they are

uh-ooooh they are into something up stairs i heard something fall...wonder what they got into...ughhhh smokey...the brown one knocked over my trash can in my room...good thing it was all paper and nothing messy....

omg i hate the ravens
baltimore sucks!!
get em steelers!!!!

i dont like the uniforms the steelers are wearing today but jeff reed just got a field goal...woooohaaaaa

oi!!!

ok i am sick of this
boring blogs are tiring

but at least now you know that you are probly having more fun than i am

hahaha

soooo..i just saw an ad the nra put out against obama!!
wow
i hate john mccain
i hate sarah palin....she is a cross between a pig and a pitbull no matter howmuch lipstick she wears

and why is the nra so stupid they need to get out of the election
noone is taking away their rifels gosh

i have the coolest ferrets ever...they are so nice they never bite even when i clean out their ears...which they hate.....i got really lucky and got them from a family so they were already house broken and used to kids...i keep them in a cage most of the day while i am at work but when i get home i let them roam free...

when i get off my lazy butt and go to the store i will take some pics for you...

xo