I was wondering, was John, who is much richer than Max by the way, going to share his legal fund with Max? Does Max getting sent down the river mean any less than John? I realize John has blown a lot of money in Vegas, but certainly he is still richer than Hardcore in every way possible. Well... maybe not cars.

Anyway, I just find it amusing that John would spend all that money in Vegas, but then try to get a handout when it comes to legal bills to defend pooping out fecal water into girls mouths as normal sex. Seriously, I know lots of girls who poop out enemas into each other's mouths for a sexual thrill. Is that sanctioned as safe sex by AIM Healthcare?

Anyway, I am serious about wondering if you were going to share this legal fund with Max. He is a patriot - fighting this fight alone, without begging for free money. A scumbag, but a patriot for adult. Also, it would be nice if EA would give fucktard Jeff from this site 33% of their donations.

Why is it that we hear nothing about 2257 anymore from the adult Free Speech Coalition? Have they thrown in the towel? Too busy begging for money for the entitled in the industry while leaving the little guy out to dry? I thought that legal help was part of the reason we paid dues to FSC.