Interesting topic, though to be honest a majority of the pics I've skimmed so far seem to feature girls that wouldn't fit the topic if you took the pics out of context and asked someone "what's wrong with this picture?"

Anyway here's my worthless 2-cent take on this topic based on a quick trip to the memory bank; I'm sure I could find more if it actually mattered (contest anyone?) -- actually I know that better examples exist -- to name a few, Tatiana Stone in RLD's Creampie Cuties: Fried! Carly Parker in Un-Natural Sex #20: Blitzed! I digress.

Today's installment features Paige Turner. Some might look at these pics and assume nobody's home, but how do we know? Why assume the distance in those eyes is anything more than her left brain hard at work contemplating string theory, or visualizing quadratic formulas, or calculating where her tax debt ratio will end up for the fiscal year? Her "empty gaze", the mental equivalent of static on the TV at 3am, may simply be the gentle tick-tock of introspection: "Did ending up negative in my risk-free weighting by borrowing to fund some risky asset purchases for my portfolio affect my security characteristic line long-term?"

This isn't meant to be funny but I have to make the point in fairness to Paige. Maybe she was just tired from clubbing or watching TV. Maybe there's even some real pain in those eyes, not unlike the drunken guy in a clownsuit working a kid's birthday party somewhere, turning his head every so often to shovel shaking fist fulls of mint tic tacs into his mouth in a mistaken belief it masks the booze and he'll make it through again without the police arriving.

Whatever little Paige is busy with these days, hopefully she's finding happiness. If not, then perhaps some day happiness goes out and finds _her_ in some small way. Meantime, let's have compassion for our fallen starlets.

NOTE: Apparently she wasn't too thrilled with the facial since the scene faded to black uncharacteristically quickly.

please edit your pics to a proper size before posting them, thanks. k1ng

Attachments
352499-1.jpg (35 downloads)

Edited by k1ng (10/04/08 09:12 PM)