Quote:

Well the quality isnt that bad on niteflirt, depending on who's video you upload, but the fact that they are small vids (20 mb or less) is a PLUS because that means you generally get only the good stuff (you know stick it in, jump up and down, spooge...etc) it'll help you build a following quickly....

Burg, take it from someone who's been successful niteflirt for quite a while now, you will not build a following on that site if youre only selling clips. Thats great that you, as one buyer of clips, like the website, but as a seller I can tell you its not that lucrative. The clips I have really don't sell that well and when they do it's almost always when my phone lines are on. Like I said if they want to set up some listings then they have a better chance, but assuming they just want to sell their vids, NF really isnt the way to go. Clips4sale does take a bigger cut but they're still going to make more money there because that's what the site is all about and thats what people go there for. Niteflirt is about phone listings. Not to mention you have to set up an entire account with them as oppose to clips4sale where you just need you credit card.