Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You're so easy. I may give him tons of shit but at least Christian's partners are above age.

And most of your partners wind up in 55 gal drums and covered with quicklime.

Are you still posting from your brother's couch, or did you finally land a job on the docks letting longshoremen rape your ass while you bent over, prepping the daily tilapia catch for the French 75 Bistro?

William Hyde = lover of cancer fakers (Genny P.), set-shitters (Julie Sinn) and wHerpes Whores (Hillary Snot). Next thing he'll be "BFFs" with Nicky Hunter.

Damn Willie, I'm honored... really! I was starting to think you'd forgotten me. It figures you'd come off the bench to save h2c's pathetic little mini-me from embarassing himself. You and your ass-ramming minions always fared better against me when you worked as a tag-team. Next time though you might wanna spend a few more hours in the batting cage. As de facto leader of the knuckle-draggers, one would expect a little better from you... although perhaps unjustifiably. But hey, it's only a week after St Patty's!... so you're probably still in the same vomit-stained sweatshirt, with your ass fused to the naugahyde of the recliner in your mother's basment. How 'bouts I give you another week to purge the Schenley Reserve® from your blood before your next limp-dicked effort.

And very nice job "leaving her out of it" by the way. True, I've got questionable taste in friends [ just ask them ]... but at least they know my friendship and my word are worth a damn. Buttpipe.