Quote:

Quote:

Trader Joes? Thats nowhere in Brooklyn.

130 Court Street, Dingus. The old bank at the corner of Atlantic. Been there well over a year. (For wine, though, you have to go to the one on East 14th St near Union Square.You DO go to Union Square still, right Dimitri?)

As an aside, I couldn't find the pic in the online edition, but if anyone's got a print copy of yesterday's NY Daily News, check out the pic of what Bernie Madoff's being served in the Metropolitan Detention Center. I thought it was Panzer Lo Mein and he'd been shipped to the Super Special Prison.

Now THAT would've been Justice.

I go to Union Square couple of times a week, maybe 3. I was there just yesterday, they had that farmers market there with their overpriced stuffs. I was thinking of buying some strawberry jam for the crepes, I stopped by at the TJ Maxx on Broadway, their stuff was $5.00 so I passed. Then went to Union Square, their stuff was even more expensive at $8.00 per some oragnic jar shit. Then I just walked to Chinatown and ate at the local joint, you know, 5 selections for $4.25.

The prison food, I actually thought about this. I think that in USA Sodexo does the catering, but I have my own ideas. The "Tyuremnaya Payka" or Prison Grub in Eglish. There is this cement-like biomass which taste like crap but it is good for you because it is packed with nutrients and all the good stuff that you need to survive. And then there is a deep-fried chicken leg that comes in a plastic wrap (like Hot Pockets) which tastes good. The chicken leg is only for the good prisoners and it is used as a reward for good behavior.