Quote:

Just cooked some stuff right now. It is the stir-fried tortelinies. I wanted to eat something with a Chinese flavor but did not wanted to go out to Chinese place and pay the money. First I boiled the tortelienes, then heated up the wok, added the oil and then when the wok was hot I dumped the tortelienees in. From here I just added ketchup, honey mustard, soy sauce, sweet sauce and the Rusian sour cabbage/sauerkraut thing. Now, I did not do it like I stated before, I just did it like "now its time for the ketchup...stir, stir.......now the sauerkraur" etc. Does it tastes good? You bet!!!

"Cheap Iron Chef", where the ingredients and spices are cheap and/or stolen (during the competition, there's a three-flask limit).

Where cooks prepare dishes with with "a Chinese flavor but did not want[ed] to go out to Chinese place" and employ ketchup as a culinary exclamation point!

Ties are resolved by the cheap chef who has the least amount of fresh vegetables in their fridge...