Meh. I'm not resizing the damn screens.

Honestly, they aren't very interesting. I wouldn't have posted the page if I realized it had home address info. I didn't notice it had her home address, because I wasn't looking for it. I've got few stalker skills/instincts.

In 4 arrests she has 5 charges for "TRAF6075", "DRIVING W/LICENSE CANC, SUSP, OR REVOKED". Nothing else. Why there is the extra charge is beyond me. But, her 1st arrest shows 2 such charges, thus 5 in 4 arrests.

If her trips to Tampa were about doing drugs, I would have thought at least one arrest would have at least one drug related charge ... like paraphernalia, for example. Her car and body seems to have been "clean" of such things to have been arrested, searched & processed 4 times.

EDIT:

Quote:

How many times do you have to be pinched driving w/ a suspended license b4 you take care of that shit. She's already paid 2K in bail.

Posted, not paid. If she put up cash and showed up when ordered, she gets the cash back. If she paid a bondsman for the bail, she only pays his fee. And, since there are no "non-appearance" arrests, it seems that she shows up when ordered.

The fines, you ask? I would guess they could be quite substantial ...

SECOND EDIT:

According to the county court, the fine for this violation is set by the state at $76.50. If you have a license but just weren't carrying it at the time of arrest and can prove it, the "dismissal fee" is $7.50.

Edited by Fatman - Act III (01/25/08 01:36 PM)