No wonder this place is called the city of brotherly love - all the women are ugly. The ones that aren't totally disgusting are just plain. To the point that when you see a plain looking woman you think she looks good in comparison. I've never, ever, been so surrounded by wholesale homeliness in my life.

I saw a place I suspect was a strip club yet was afraid to go inside lest I turn to stone instantly from looking upon a rogues gallery of Medusa strippers.

The place is dirty, has ugly women, smells bad, and their signature food is a "steak" sandwich with, get this, "cheese whiz" on top of it. Who in the hell puts cheese-whiz in their belly in 2008?

On the plus side, it is relatively easy to drive around and if you can ever find a place to park it's not hard to walk around from one place to another.

Another big plus- you can drive in most any direction and soon find an offshoot of I-95, which means you can get the hell out of town in a hurry.

Also, there are tolls out the ass on 95 south of Philly. WTF is up with that? Gave all the state and federal funds to illegals and n'er-do-wells to the point you have to charge people to drive on the damned interstate? Ridiculous.