Quote:

I shoot for all those magazines you mentioned and many of those girls I have shot.
Any models that want references can get direct contact info from me to the editors to confirm that I'm legit. Just because (you) haven't heard of some one doesn't mean they aren't well known to others.

This wasn't meant to stir up shit but I guess that's what happens here. It's only meant to be an avenue for people to be aware of work out here and that some agents are not doing their job... big surprise huh?

I'm one of those editors who has been buying/using Laurien as a contributing photographer for years. Just in our publishing group, we've run pictorials he has shot in Genesis, Swank, Velvet, Busty Beauties, Gent, Plumpers, Black Lust, Swank Confidential, Ultra for Men, and a ton others. Their work is always top notch with the models looking great, he knows how to shoot girls for print, and I've never had a problem with any of them.

I believe that models might not be told, or models turn down print. The first is because I have had "discussions" with certain agents who have told me that print is too much trouble for the money. I don't see it, but it was said to me, so I can see Laurien's point.