Hey Willie, Merry Christmas to you man.
I agree with you that some folks that are not around anymore have played a part in their demise at xpt. I would even go so far as to admit that some of them deserved it based on their behavior.(you know I'm far too loyal to the folks I have been in the trenches with to name names but I know that to be the case) I wouldn't want to tell you what to think..That would make me as wrong as anyone that irritated me in this thread. Sorry if my rant led you to believe that was my goal. I really had a problem with the way it seemeds like Brian has been found guilty of intentional maliceous behavior and deserves to be imprisoned. I don't feel like its fair to assume that, based on the word of the press or the l.a.p.d. Sometimes good people wind up in bad situations and I know that you don't know him, but I know him well enough to know that no matter what took place that day, Brian didn't mean to cause harm to a soul and just wanted to get that message out amongst the "he put himself there" and the "he was stupid" posts. Those posts are opinions,(you know what we say about them) what I'm saying is a fact.
If any one is still reading this manefesto, imho I just wish people would treat each other the way they would want to be treated...even at xpt..(except in the cage, where bare knuckles is fair)
and while Brian is the butt of a joke to some(detached cause all they know of him is what they read or rent) he is a real friend of mine in a bad place right now..
Willie thanks for exchanging viewpoints in an inoffensive fashion....
btw.... where did you and brandon go wrong? You have always struck me as level-headed and fair and Brandon is a hall of famer .... I'm too smutmutant to research your feud so fill me in....