Quote:

Ok ....I know its not me.... Did you not jump into this thread suggesting that people NOT offer to lift the spirit of a friend based on the charges placed on him by the l.a.p.d. ...And now you say it ain't about the l.a.p.d and I should donate???
I believe its YOU who should shut the fuck up or at least sprout some fucking balls and stay your course....
You have always struck me as vaginal at best but you stay around the board and fellated your way to a modship,I hate to be the one to tell you that little yellow M flag doesnt hide your pink panties.... Bitch

Pink panties is what you should be sending Surewood instead of money, because I'm sure his celly would appreciate it. But no you're the sucka with misguided compassion suggesting the lapd is trying to railroad this clown. I still haven't heard you mention how much money you gave or if you even have taken the time to visit your buddy. Then again, being a third rate meat puppet doesn't afford you as much pocket change as it does free time to waste offering compassion to this clown, punk.