Quote:

my I present-

http://www.gunnmodels.com

Quote:

Gunn Models and Tommy Gunn have a rolodex of adult industry clientele, including adult video and websites.

You will receive a personal orientation to the business, including industry terminology and working on set. Our models once they come to LA will receive a make up consultation to get your ready for the camera, along with AIM testing if you have not been tested. All adult models need to be tested for their health and the health of their co-workers.

We also handle PR and contractual assistance, along with financial planning and vesting to secure your long term goals whether in the adult industry or into mainstream ventures.

Our staff is the best at providing you the support you need and the services you need to make your experience in the adult industry a fun and profit making business. We provide all your transportation to and from set, should you need it. If you need a place to stay we have housing for $200 per week including all your utilities.

Our rates are as follows: Standard Rate is 15%.

We would also invite you to speak with our other models to get you comfortable with the environment.

If you are interested in becoming a model please contact us along with two full body shots front and back:

Stefani Santos
Gunn Models
models@gunnmodels.com

15%? i tough the standard rate was 10%