Quote:

Be thankful for our existence. How else would you get laid by a gorgeous woman with no strings attached?

No strings attached? Sounds like this whore's got more strings than a parachute. Chocolates, lingerie, flowers, candles -- give me a fucking break. She's a whore; not a wife, a girlriend or a mistress.

If she is so disgusted by having a guy's tongue on her then she shouldn't ge a GFE. I don't know what the community standards are where she sells her snatch, but up here where I am GFE means kissing, licking and munching carpet if you are feeling suicidal.

Quote:

Little drops of urine spray and splatter onto your balls and the surrounding area

I've been pissing through my cock my whole life and I cannot see this as a physical possibility. I'll spend all evening trying to wrap my mind around that one.

If the agency's take is too much then become an independent. She acknowledges this in her last sentence, but obviously is the kind of whore who is content to pay her pimp half her earnings and then turn around and complain about the very men who are providing her with her precious income. My heart pumps cold piss for her and all others liker her.