Quote:

Quote:

Holly: Ever rub one out to these babes?

If I was into chicks I would. But I'm terribly straight, so no...

BTW this brings up an interesting dilemma. Two Halloweens ago I had my second lesbian experience ever (needless to say I was fucking HAMMERED). She was my friend's roomate's brother's girlfriend (I know, say that 5 times fast) and she was visiting from the East Coast. She was dressed as Rainbow Brite, and totally hot (beautiful, big, REAL boobs). We had a lot of fun, but again, I was drunk and could never hook up with a girl sober.

So I'm going to this friend's Halloween party tonight, and she's going to be there. She's very excited to see me, but I really don't know how to act. I feel kinda awkward about it all. I mean, I've never had to deal with talking to a girl after I had sex with her. What if she wants it again? How do I turn her down without hurting her feelings? She also wants me to take "artistic" nudes of her for her boyfriend... This is the first time I might actually feel weird shooting a girl naked.

Would it be wrong to say that those few lines got me totally hard? If so, then I retract said statement.

Otherwise, Play dumb? You were drunk after all and dont remember a thing.