Robbye posts:
Quote:

not to take a dig at other photographers, but I taught myself. I didn't inherent the company (and reproduce the same look) as my mom. I don't go on message boards to draw attention to myself just so a bunch of jerk-offs might think I'm hot. I don't need to draw attention to myself like that, I faith in my abilities, and don't like my work to be judged on what I look like, or how I look like next to my vegetable garden, my work speaks for itsself. not have I shared my addiction to a pack of peole who realy could care less, expecting a cookie for how long I've been sober. there is 11TH TRADITION that says thart we shall remain anonymous at the level fo press radio and films. also, that protects us as well as the group, beause one one person wants to make themselves at the beacon or "poster child" of sobriety. Its not quiet sober behaviour to seed sexual attention from strangers on a message board ful of shit. Me thinks that gaping hole of alcholic drinks is now being filled by attempting to the sexual object of whacked out ponrfans. do we really care about anything but pure-hard core sex? I think not. Actually, let's go over the LONG addition of the 11st tradition...