Speaking of asses, seems that resident has-been Faceblaster got his kicked by Alana Evans over at Gay-D-T.

Quote:

As I discovered today, Faceblaster is a 50 something year old fat grey haired creepy guy... who is a joke at being talent... doing extra pops and the occasional group scene. Anyone that would work with the guy as a problem saying no.

I saw a photo of you today, FaceBlaster... you look like a child molester... and pretty much any woman that has to endure you touching her is being underpaid... because you couldn't pay my whore ass to shit on you....

As for aging myself... obviously I wasn't too concerned about my age when I accept the role as Carol in the #1 Movie right now, Not the Brady's XXX. I've been here 10 years because I am a responsible whore... I'm 31 and loving it old man.

Do some digging , DUDE. Chico was fired from being a director at a certain company because of the rufee complaints. I have no reason to make this up... I could care less about Chico.

I stand by every word I said.

And you obviously don't get out much because men are still dropping rufees and other date rape drugs in bar's and parties all over.

Always Nasty, the #1 MILF... Alana Evans

OWNED.

(Thx. to El G. for the heads-up on this.)