Jim B. You're an idiot. Plain and simple. Cal fucking lived in Wankers house for days straight editing movies aroud the clock and observed first hand the lives of those involved in this saga. He watched scenes being shot live with Haley and Jasmine and then edited the raw footage into dvds. You on the other hand, are an anonymous loudmouth hiding behind a keyboard and lashing out at people you know nothing about outside of things you read online. Things written by other people who never met the principles. You misinterpret lines copied and pasted by that shithead Luke Ford and relate them to your personal prejudices regarding domestic violence cases. Where do you get the idea that Haley was beaten regarding her death? The pistol whipping story? That was long prior to her demise and as Jasmine explained, it was a false charge stemming from Wang dragging her out of the house to go on the yacht so she would not be alone and do hard drugs. That's why the charges were dropped.
I don't know who you are or why you are so livid in your certainty that Wang beat her to death, but it is strictly your prejudice again.