Quote:

The only dumb people here are all you fuck heads that have no life and have nothing better to do than hate on me "someone who does better than all of you put together" Also yes me and my company are directing for top companies and I am opening my own studios and offices so keep talking shit losers!
Thanks, Donny Long
ps. here is something for all of you!!!

Mr. Long:

I'm not in the business and have no idea who you are actually - probably because you aren't a blonde teen girl - possibly because you can't construct a proper sentence.

If you are going to insult a person's intelligence it is usually best to make a cogent, cohesive argument using clear, proper English and correct grammar.

Your posting leaves me with no alternative but to classify you as a functional illiterate.

Let me try to help!

Quote:

Just came on to tell you all how dumb you are for posting this because I sold this car a week after I sold it which was a year ago, and only because I was moving and had no time to finish it.

Slighty Corrected:

"Just came to tell ALL OF YOU how dumb you are for posting this. I sold this car A YEAR AGO, a week after I POSTED it, and only because I was moving WHICH LEFT ME no time to RE-finish it."

While the car ad is more than 100 days short of a year, which might be used to undermine your credibility, my only problem with this explaination is your willingness to take a trade.

Kisses!

Ever At Your Service,

The FatMan