Quote:

Quote:

She's saying she's talked to Wang. And he's claiming they are both in San Felipe.

I thought everyone said Wang was out on bond. Wouldn't leaving the country be a violation? I would think he's smarter then to leave. Dog the Bounty Hunter isn't afraid to goto Mexico.

Inkyo is out on either a Mil or Half-A-Mil bond put up by his old man.

Haley is the key witness against him.

I have seen many --too many-- cases where the victim of Domestic Violence goes back to her abuser and tries to get the charges dropped. That's why discretion is not the victim's. Rather, it belongs to "The People Of The State Of California," i.e. the DA. This is also why, in NYC at least, we take numerous photos and other records of the victims, in case they suddenly decide to make themselves "unavailable." Under that scenario, I can easily see her skipping down to Baja.

Wang is a different story.

From every account I've ever heard of this skell, he is deathly afraid of his father. So much so that, after all these years, he is terrified that the old man finds out what he does for a living.

Given the choice of skipping bail and costing the old man a million bucks, or going back to jail and getting sodomized by the Bloods and the Crips, I truly believe Inkyo would go back to jail. His fear of his father is that great.

She may be in San Felipe, but she's not there with Inkyo.