Quote:

Most cream pie/ internal scenes have the girl expressing her need for cum inside her. Jeff, please do a series where the girl begs the guy NOT to cum inside her but he does anyway. Just imagine, "Careful. Don't cum in me. I don't let guys cum inside my pussy..."

Then he does it anyway. Hotness!

It wouldn't be considered rape. I've thought this over. She's consenting to the sex; just not the internal.

Well, what I found hot about this post was Gia's enthusiasm and use of the actual term "Hotness"...but I am uncertain as to how this would playout, and what EXACTLY is the payoff button (i.e. Cerebral Splooge trigger) here as Baby G intends it??

(How and in what way does the girl originally ask him NOT to cum in her pussy...is she meek and pleading, a total Bitch or simply a take-charge whore concerned with her own pleasure first? And does she ask him not to cum inside her before they are fucking, or during fucking? And if during fucking, doe she make him STOP, LOOK and listen to her orders, or does she grunt them out between pulsating penis plunges?)

<Picture the Scene!>

The couple is going furiously at it, and the girl asks <forceful, frantic, meth-spiked whore voice> "DO NOT cum in my pussy, OK? Got it? When you are going to cum I WANT YOU TO Pull it out and shoot your load directly into my mouth, but be certain to hold your cock about two inches in front/above my open, waiting mouth so I will be able to see your pisshole open up and watch it squirt out without being ridiculously crosseyed ... and most important of all, MAKE SURE you look down into my eyes when you shoot!"

...or... <Penis Plunging Ponderously, little girl voice squeaks> "Baby, Please don't cum in my pussy...Please don't... ok? I am saving that for my wedding night, just squirt it on my titties or over in the fish bowl or something, ok sweetheart...??"

Now, the "unauthorized creampie" takes place.... does it play out something like the cum-hungry gobbler, sensing he is about to pop, starts readying herself to jump into position on the floor on her knees, but the dude starts holding the back of her hair down and has another arm on her shoulder and suddenly reaches the point of NO RETURN. She screams, "I want it in my Mouth!" The Guy yells "No! It feels too fucking good, I cannnttt... Stop...just...hang...arrggh, ungh...on! Ahhhhhh.....[manning]Creamin' Fucking Pies[/manning]!" Now the starving girl yells, "You bastard!" and then frantically gets out from under him and finds a handheld mirror and we see her frantically scooping out the splooge and eating it like a Heroin Addict cooking and shooting a shot 20 hours into withdrawal ...

Or, in the case of the little meek girl saving her "creampie virginity" for "Mr Right/His Own X-box", she merely cries meekly "Oh no! I can feel your getting reasdy to cum...please pull out! Please! Oh noooo, I can feel your dick spasming now....OH! <cries> There it is...I can feel your warm cum being injected into my pussy! <more tears> Oh, *sob*, it feels so warm and nice, I just wish it had been with someone I love!" The dude, in this scenario, having been quiet up to now, Yells at her "STFU! Your are lucky I didnt shootit in your ass!"....she goes <more tears> "That would have been ok! *sniff*" He then smacks her and leaves, but not before wiping his dick off on her winnie the pooh pillow case.

Ohhhh fuck fuck fuckkkk yeahhhhhh!